Monday 22 August 2011

McGuigan Bin No. 528... what can I say?

I like wine. I never used to like wine. Then I discovered that I didn't like cheap wine. This was unfortunate, as all I could afford (or, at least, was prepared to fork out for) as a student.

Now, my palate (and wallet) have improved a touch, my enjoyment of wine has likewise increased. That said, I still like a bargain, and don't know that much, so I like to go for the half price wines, like this one (£5 at Sainsburys):

Sadly, while my palate has improved enough to increase my enjoyment, it has not yet resulted in an ability to describe wine with anything resembling sophistication. This one's nice for drinking, though!

Location:Southampton, UK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! (Unless you're a spammer, in which case please stop - I am only going to delete it. You are just wasting your time and mine.)