Friday 9 September 2011

Go go gadget milk jug!

Every now and then, I come across an invention so simple and yet effective that I think: "Why didn't I think of that?" (Of course, my history of exactly zero inventions gives some indication.) One such device is the "Jug-It" milk jug.

I'd seen this bad boy in the supermarket but was rather skeptical, thinking that it would involve a lot of rinsing out of jugs and messy refills. How wrong I was!

One day, the regular milk was out and there was a jug-it offer too good to be true (3 for 2 on refills with a free jug, I think) so I took the plunge. Turns out, it's great! Simple too.

You just clip the bag in position, it's pierced automatically as you close the lid, and then it's ready to pour. Once the bag is empty, whip it out and bin it. Only the spout needs cleaning. No mess. No fuss. Great! Added to that, the bags are usually cheaper than regular milk and you cut down on waste by 75%. What more can you want from you milk delivery device?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! (Unless you're a spammer, in which case please stop - I am only going to delete it. You are just wasting your time and mine.)