Sunday 9 October 2011

A storming beer from bath ales

After a reasonable amount of procrastination, I decided not to the gym today. After having an uncharacteristic cooked breakfast this morning and coffee & cakes this afternoon, this is not a decision I am entirely proud of. In my defence, I've been twice this week, which is good for me.

Against my defence, I decided to have a beer instead. Back in my defence, it is a very tasty beer! "Barnstormer" by "bath ales" is a dark, rich bitter, perfect for a (slightly) wintery evening.

Here's what they say:

"Rich in fruit with hints of chocolate, this full-bodied dark ale is a complex but deeply satisfying beer."

Sums it up pretty nicely, I think.


Location:Southampton, UK

1 comment:

  1. Yummy stuff. We have been drinking lots of it in the last month.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! (Unless you're a spammer, in which case please stop - I am only going to delete it. You are just wasting your time and mine.)