Wednesday 19 February 2014

37 page views!

The blog hit a landmark today, so I am taking a brief break from grant writing for a quick reflection on the top posts and see how things have changed since my last reflection in January last year. Happily, the top three posts are all (kind of) science/technology related now, rather than the wine/kitten/celebratory/ sex influenced selection before! (I’m a little disappointed that Finding Nemo’s sex-changing father has dropped out of the top ten, though.)

Looking at the "Popular posts this week", the top three of all time are actually not too surprising, being the same top three as this week. What did surprise me was the gap to post number 4, with number 3 having nearly 2000 more pageviews! Here then, for posterity, are the top 3 pages of all time, as of today:

#1. (4002 views)

I’ve had my Macbook Air for over a year now (crazy how time flies) and I still love it. The only drawback really is the limited disk space ...

#2. (4000 views)

I want to preface this post by saying that it’s been one of the harder ones to decide whether to write. On the one hand, it feels a little u...

#3. (2662 views)

Teaching phylogenetics, it is clear that one of the things that causes a surprising amount of confusion is rooting the tree - defining the ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! (Unless you're a spammer, in which case please stop - I am only going to delete it. You are just wasting your time and mine.)